KAYAK CAVE EXPLORING
VISIT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SEA CAVE NEAR PULA AND EXPERIENCE THE BEST OF KAYAKING IN THE ISTRIAN SOUTH
KAYAK CAVE EXPLORING & DISCOVER THE PROTECTED COASTLINE
Just a 15-minute drive from the center of Pula city, there's a unique nature reserve that hides many secluded beaches and a couple of stunning caves. Its diverse sea life, bluest water, and rocky shore make it an ideal place for kayaking trips.
On this excursion, we're going to kayak along the Cape Kamenjak protected area coastline and stop for an adventurous experience of snorkeling inside the sea cave. With our local, multilingual, ACA certified guides, your whole paddling adventure will be completely safe, fun, and full of excitement!
START: Every day at 10:00 DURATION: 3 hours INTENSITY: Moderate LOCATION: Skoljic beach, Cape Kamenjak - 10 km from Pula
WHAT WE'LL SEE AND DO:
- kayaking the calm waters with views of the rugged coastline and nearby uninhabited islands
- swimming into the sea cave with bright blue water, snorkeling & exploring its sea life under the peeking rays of sunshine
- cliff jumping from different heights (optional), sunbathing and having a snack break
- paddling to the charming small cave or equally beautiful bays
- after all the fun times, we'll kayak back to our starting location, taking breaks if needed
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
Our only requirement is: knowing how to swim!
This kayak tour is family-friendly, suitable for absolute beginners as well as more experienced kayakers. Paddling by itself is a medium-intensity activity, but quick and simple to learn. All of the kayaks we use for this trip are very stable and easy to handle. Before each kayaking excursion, we're making sure everyone is comfortable by giving a quick briefing.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- certified tour guides that speak your language (English, Italian, German, Croatian)
- underwater GoPro photos
- water and a fruit snack
- goggles, a life vest, and a dry bag
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO THE TOUR?
We highly recommend bringing sun protection, a hat, a t-shirt and of course a swimsuit.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!