SUNSET KAYAKING TOUR
SUNSET KAYAKING IN SOUTH ISTRIA
Join us on a peaceful paddle through the Medulin archipelago, a scenic place just 10km south of Pula. If you're not a fan of the midday sun and busy Pula beaches, then this tour is your perfect pick!
Paddling without crowds and experiencing the mesmerizing sunset at the sea should be on anyone's summer to-do list. You'll enjoy wonderful views of the Adriatic Sea from the southernmost point in Istria, circling the little islands and stopping for a swim around the shallow reefs of Cape Kamenjak!
Our tour guides speak four languages (English, German, Italian, Croatian), they're certified and equipped with knowledge of Istria only a local can have.
DURATION: 2 hours INTENSITY: easy
WHAT WE'LL SEE AND DO:
- The starting point is a beach in Kamenjak, a nature park near Pula city
- After quick paddling instructions, we'll kayak along the coastline
- Stopping to explore one of the islands, sunset swimming, and enjoying the views
- Relaxed kayaking back to the beach with breaks (if needed)
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
Anyone able to swim can join this excursion. It's the ideal kayak trip for families with small children, or as a romantic trip for couples.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- certified, multilingual tour guides
- GoPro tour photos
- water and a snack
- dry bag and a life vest
WHAT SHOULD I BRING:
All you'll need is a swimsuit, towel, and change of clothes.
Feel free to contact us if you have special requests or questions!